Stamford Residential and Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
General Practice Law Firm Serving Connecticut and New York
The team at Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, LLC, provides representation for clients on a broad range of legal matters. With more than six decades of experience and three offices in Connecticut and New York, we have the experience and the staff to offer top-level service to our clients. Our practice areas include:
- Real Estate: Serving homeowners and developers, we provide real estate legal guidance from the first steps of an agreement through the closing and beyond, if necessary. Our attorneys represent clients on both residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions.
- Land Use/Zoning: We can provide assistance in drafting and presenting applications to the appropriate agencies on local, state, and federal levels.
- Trusts and Estate Planning: our attorneys handle matters including simple and complex wills, trusts, and probate as well as inheritance and estate taxes.
- Litigation: Whether you are facing commercial litigation, civil litigation, or have a contract dispute, our results-driven team of litigators can offer you direction and assistance.
- Corporate Law: We provide corporate legal guidance to both new businesses and established corporations.
- Franchise: Our team provides guidance in securing and financing franchises, as well as thorough due diligence, loan document preparation and negotiation services to franchise lenders.
- Employment Law: From hiring new employees to severing a current contract, we help our clients protect their interests while advancing their professional lives. Two of our areas of focus within employment law are employee contracts, including severance agreements, and breach of non-compete or confidentiality agreements.
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death: The personal injury team, led by John Q. Kelly, has represented clients on major, high profile personal injury and wrongful death cases, with multi-million dollar settlement results.
When you choose to work with the attorneys at Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, LLC, you can be confident that you will receive not only a high quality of legal service but also personal attention from a team dedicated to building lasting relationships with each and every client.
Whether you are seeking guidance in drafting a will, reviewing an employment agreement, negotiating a commercial lease or defending yourself in litigation, our attorneys can provide the help you need at any given time. Contact us to schedule a consultation at one of our offices. We have lawyers who are licensed in both New York and Connecticut, providing services to clients in Stamford, Greenwich, Westport, and other communities throughout Fairfield County, Westchester County, and New York City.