Steven B. Steinmetz
Steven B. Steinmetz received his undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1982) and his J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 1985, where he served as Executive Editor of "The Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal." He was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1985 and the New York Bar in 1992.
Mr. Steinmetz focuses his practice on commercial real estate including acquisitions, and sales, architect's and contractor's contracts, office, retail and shopping center leasing and project development. His practice areas also include commercial real estate finance. Mr. Steinmetz counsels franchisees in the acquisition, leasing, financing and operation of the franchise operations.
Mr. Steinmetz is the former President of the Fairfield County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Real Estate Finance Association.
An active member of the community, Mr. Steinmetz recently served as President of Congregation Agudath Shalom, Stamford, CT.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Office and Shopping Center Leasing
- Real Estate Finance
- Franchise Development, Acquisition and Finance
- Yeshiva University
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated