Michael P. Murray
Michael P. Murray is a graduate of Villanova University and Fordham University School of Law. He has been the managing partner in the New Canaan office of Ivey, Barnum & O'Mara, since 2005. He is admitted to practice in both Connecticut and New York and is a member of the Connecticut and Fairfield County Bar Associations.
Mr. Murray served as the Judge of Probate for the Darien-New Canaan Probate District from 2011 to 2015. He also served on the boards of The Community Fund of Darien, The New Canaan Chamber of Commerce and “A Better Chance of New Canaan” (ABC House). He is currently a board member of the Darien YMCA.
Mr. Murray concentrates his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, banking and estate planning and administration.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Estate Administration
- Villanova University, 1987
- Fordham University School of Law, 1990
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- 2014 “Honorable Robert J. Callahan Distinguished Alumnus of the Year” award from the Fordham Law Alumni Association, Connecticut chapter