Edward D. Cosden
Edward D. Cosden, Jr., was born in New York City. He attended Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri and the University of Tulsa College of Law where he received his J.D. in 1970. Mr. Cosden joined Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara in 1972.
Mr. Cosden’s areas of practice include estate planning and trust and estate administration. He is admitted to the Connecticut State bar and is a member of the Connecticut and American Bar Associations.
Active in community service, Mr. Cosden has served as President of the Darien United Way, President of the Darien Land Trust, President of the Darien Library, Board Member of the Darien Historical Society and member of the Long Island Sound Assembly. He has also served on the Darien Conservation, Inland Wetlands, Planning & Zoning and Environmental Protection Commissions.
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Author, "The Physician-Patient Privilege in Oklahoma," Tulsa Law Journal, Vol. 7, No. 2, 1971.
- Legislation Editor, Tulsa Law Journal, 1970.
- Westminster College
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association