Andrea C. Sisca
Andrea C. Sisca joined Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara in 2014. Prior to joining Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, Andy practiced law at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker with a focus on coverage matters, professional and general liability matters, and personal injury defense.
Andy’s areas of practice consist of civil and commercial law, including foreclosures, construction defects and landlord tenant matters. Andy is also part of the firm’s personal injury department where she brings her defense experience to the team in a variety of matters, including premises liability cases, wrongful death cases and motor-vehicle/tractor-trailer accidents.
Andy obtained a BS in Business from University at Albany and a JD from Albany Law. She is admitted to the bars of the States of Connecticut and New York, as well as the United States District Courts for the District of Connecticut, the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, the Northern District of New York and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Andrea lives in Greenwich, Connecticut where she is actively involved in charitable organizations, including the Junior League of Greenwich.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- University at Albany, B.S. Business
- Albany Law School, J.D.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association
- Tandon v. Captain’s Cove Marina of Bridgeport, Inc., 752 F.3d 239 (2d Cir. 2014)
- Cortese v. Sedgwick Properties Corp., 2013 WL 5780397 (Stamford, 2013)