Ashley D. Quido
Ashley D. Quido joined Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara in 2016. Prior to joining Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, Ashley practiced law at Zeldes, Needle & Cooper with a focus on condominium law and residential real estate.
Ms. Quido grew up in Branford, Connecticut. She received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law and received her B.A., cum laude, in Legal Studies, from Quinnipiac University.
Ms. Quido concentrates her practice in the area of residential real estate. She is admitted to the bar in the State of Connecticut and is a member of the Connecticut, Fairfield County and Greenwich Bar Associations.
- Quinnipiac University, B.A., cum laude
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Greenwich Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association